At Designer Family Dental, our highly skilled dentists offer dental implants in our offices to give you a strong, beautiful smile! Wondering what’s the best option for you? Learn more about both types of dental implants below then give us a call to schedule your free consultation.
What Are Dental Implants?
If you have missing teeth and want to smile, speak, and eat again with comfort and confidence, full dental implants offer you the best, most stable, and longest-lasting solution. Thanks to advanced technology, today’s dental implants are strong, beautiful, and completely natural-looking. Comfortable and cosmetically appealing, dental implants can help you regain a strong, healthy bite, without the inconvenience of bridges or dentures Depending on your situation, our dentists at Designer Family Dental can use dental implants to:
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable
- Restore function and balance to your bite
- Give you a naturally beautiful smile
Besides looking like natural teeth, dental implants also feel and function like natural teeth. In fact, dental implants are so comfortable and natural-looking, you may forget you ever lost a tooth! For more information, view an interactive video about dental implants.